The Ares Wizard has moved to a new URL. The old URL was http://areswizard.co.uk and has now changed to http://repo.ares-project.com/magic.
The Ares Wizard a multi-function tool where you can install community builds, add the latest addons, use basic maintenance tools, Kodi tweaks and more.
Inside the community builds, you’ll find popular known builds such as the Pulse builds, Ares Builds, Apollo and a few other ones.
This build has been around for quite awhile and offers a lot for the Kodi community, so definitely check it out
See also other Kodi Installer/Wizards:
- How to install Echo Wizard
- How to Install Wookie Wizard
- How to Install Fusion Indigo (Addon Installer)
New Ares Wizard URL
Here are a few functions with the Ares Wizard
- System Information
- Upload Kodi Log
- Internet Speed Test
- Erase All Data/Fresh Start
- Force Close Kodi
- Convert Physical paths to SPECIAL
Back/Restore Functions: You can perform a full system backup or backup particular sections of Kodi such as addons, favourites, sources, GUI setttings and more. You just need to select the destination for backup at Step1 then the backup mode at Step 2, then finally Step 3 is the creation of the backup
Adding add-ons onto your Kodi Build
Installing Kodi Builds
Keep your activity anonymous and secured (Highly recommended for Kodi/Firestick Users)
We highly recommend using a VPN when streaming online content or torrenting files. By using a VPN, you can keep your streaming habits and anything else private by using IPVanish (Complete Privacy Solutions for Kodi/Firestick Users)
You’ll never have to worry about your ISP tracking your daily habits or anyone else for that matter, which is why we highly recommend this.
- Torrent anything with complete Privacy (Stay anonymous)
- Stop your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or anyone from seeing what you’re doing
- No logged activities, completely untraceable
- Military Grade Encryption
- Secured with SOCKS5
- 7 Days money back guarantee.
With all the crazy news going on lately, it’s better to be safe than sorry by using a VPN when streaming any online content. This will keep your online streaming and data history private from any unwanted eyes at all times like it should be.
Check out our VPN guide section for more information.
Installing Ares Wizard on Kodi Krypton 17.0
Step By Step Written/Image
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- Select Done
- Select Enter a name for this media Source, type ares and select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select Addon Browser [looks like box package]
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Ares
- Select repository.ares-project.com
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Ares Repository
- Select Program Add-ons
- Select Ares Wizard
- Select Install
- Wait until Ares Wizard is installed