ECHO WIZARD HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN
March 20th 2017
Echo Wizard – Introduction
If you’re looking for another amazing Kodi wizard then look no further! The reincarnated Echo wizard is jammed pack with tons of addons, builds, tweaks and maintenance tools.
The wizard was originally called TDB Wizard and has now been taking over by ECHO Coder. Lots of improvements have been made and offers many new features to check out.
Organization of the wizard is fantastic as well. The sections found on the menu is very easy to navigate through. You can easily spot the addons and build sections near the top, followed by another section displaying your wizard and Kodi version. Below you start hitting more advance tools you may need such as tweaks, accessing logs, data speed test and such.
Checking out the addons/build sections, it is also nicely categorized with addons, repositories, file manager sources, top downloads, down to adult addons. The nice feature about the addon section is that you can install your file manager sources without having to manually enter it yourself. It also has a good amount of respositories to download as well.
In their community build sections, we have their top 3 builds.
So just a quick wrap up.
- Latest News
- ECHO Builds
- ECHO Add-On Installer
- Fanriffic Themes
- Community Builds
- Search Builds
- Maintenance Tools (clear device; clear cache; delete thumbnails; purge packages; convert paths to special; much more)
- Custom Keymaps
- Kodi Installation Files
- Librtmp Files
- Must Have Kodi Programs and tools (.exe and dmg files for Windows and OS X)
- The Days Sports listings
- Raise a Ticket
- View Log Files
Echo Wizard Installation Guide
If this a fresh installation of Kodi, you may need to enable installations of add-ons from unknown sources
Enable Addon – Install From Unknown Sources
- Select Settings [Cog Icon, top left corner]
- Select System Settings
- Select Addons
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Warning message with popup:
[Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, wanted behavior , or damage your device]
- Select Yes
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select <none>
- Enter Path: http://echocoder.com/repo
- Under “Enter a name for this media source” Enter: ECHO
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser [Looks like a unpackaged box icon]
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ECHO
- Select respository.echo-VERSIONNUMBER.zip
- Wait for Echo Wizard Enabled [Top right corner]
- Select Install from respository
- Select Echo Respository > Program Addons > Echo Wizard > Install
- Locate the program addon by going to home screen > addons > program addons.