How to FIX OPENLOAD STREAM AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED FOR KODI
Have you recently been getting a message like “To play this video, authorization is required. Visit this link below to authorize the devices on your network… Click pair” when trying to play a movie in Kodi?
Well, your definitely not alone because it’s a common problem among Kodi users. So, we’ll show you how to actually pair your device properly so that you can start watching your movies once again!
Unfortunately, you still have to complete an extra step now to do so but it’s pretty simple.
Keep your activity anonymous and secured (Highly recommended for Kodi/Firestick Users)
We highly recommend using a VPN when streaming online content or torrenting files. By using a VPN, you can keep your streaming habits and anything else private by using IPVanish (Complete Privacy Solutions for Kodi/Firestick Users)
You’ll never have to worry about your ISP tracking your daily habits or anyone else for that matter, which is why we highly recommend this.
- Torrent anything with complete Privacy (Stay anonymous)
- Stop your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or anyone from seeing what you’re doing
- No logged activities, completely untraceable
- Military Grade Encryption
- Secured with SOCKS5
- 7 Days money back guarantee.
With all the crazy news going on lately, it’s better to be safe than sorry by using a VPN when streaming any online content. This will keep your online streaming and data history private from any unwanted eyes at all times like it should be.
Check out our VPN guide section for more information.
FIX OPENLOAD STREAM AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
Image/Written Step By Step
- Open Kodi
- Find a Movie within your add-ons (Example: Exodus, Zen, Salts or Specto)
- Select the Movie
- A list of server will populate and if Openload is one of them
- Click on the link with Openload
- Once the message pops up “To play this video, authorization is required. Visit this link below to authorize the devices on your network… Click pair”
- Click on the link, or you can also visit the link on your mobile device that is connected to the same network.
- Check the box in the page that you are not a robot
- Your Kodi device should now be paired, message will disappear.
- Movie will start playing!