So what’s this Droid Buddy android application you’ve been hearing about lately?
Well, it seems we have a new kid on the block in the streaming world. It’s definitely a must have android application for any android device, especially for the Jailbroken Amazon Fire TV devices.
Droid Buddy provides you four basic types of content which are a bunch of android applications you can download and install, retro games like Super Nintendo, roms and a adult application.
If you’re looking for a streaming client similar to Kodi then Droid Buddy may not be the answer, but what Droid Buddy can do for you is what matters. Droid Buddy acts as a middle man (tool) providing links to install other valuable programs
So under applications in Droid Buddy, you can download other android applications that gives you access to live streams and other free content. You’ll easily find familiar names such as UK-TV now, Cinebox, Showbox, Megabox, Flixter, Mobdro and different versions of Kodi with many other applications.
You can think of Droid Buddy as a giant repository for android applications, just a nice download list all from one easy accessible source.
Other than that, you can install games such as emulators and roms and even an adult program.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install Droid Buddy on your Amazon Fire TV device and also a android phone.
Be sure to visit the original creater at http://kobracustombuilds.com/
Install Droid Buddy on Jailbroken Amazon Fire TV Device
- At your Amazon home screen
- Select Settings -> Device -> Developers Options -> Enable ADB Debugging & Apps from Unknown sources
- Download ES File Explorer by going to Apps -> Categories -> Utility -> ES File Explorer
- Once downloaded, open ES File Explorer
- Under Favorite -> Select NEW
- In Path enter: http://kodi.techdroidlife.com
- In Name: Enter anything you like (example. Droid)
- Select Ok
- Go under favorite then Droid (bookmark you created in the last step)
- Scroll down the webpage until you see Droid Buddy download button
- Highlight and download Droid Buddy
- Once downloaded, install the APK
- Then launch!
Here is a video guide on how to download and install Droid Buddy onto the Amazon Fire Stick if you get lost with the written directions.
Install Droid Buddy on Android Device (Phone)
On your android phone, visit our download page at http://kodi.techdroidlife.com/ and download the the Droid Buddy APK, then hit install to install onto your phone.
You can also directly download form here as well.