Echo Wizard Not Working
Officially Closed March 20th, 2017
ECHO CODER has officially announced on March 20th, 2017 that the Echo Wizard will be closed down and no longer working. It seems that he will be integrating most of what the Echo Wizard had into TV ADDONS-Indigo. However, the only gripe is that you won’t find any community builds you found on Echo Wizard with the Indigo Installer, but it does have its own config wizard you can use instead.
The closing of the Echo Wizard will alleviate him from many things such as fixing and running the wizard, as I imagine that it’s very time consuming to maintain. This will ultimately allow him to focus more on addon development and bringing more content to the table!
You can read the officially message here at Twitlonger
The Echo Wizard was a fantastic wizard for the Kodi community offering valuable tools, access to addons and community builds all in one program. Even though the Echo Wizard has closed, you can still access ECHO CODER’S repository through TV addons.
Here are few screenshots of what you can still get.
Installing the Echo Repository with
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select <none>
- Enter Path: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select Ok
- Select “Enter a name for this media Source”
- Then, Enter: Fusion
- Head back to the Kodi home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Installer Icon [Left upper corner]
- Select Install from zip file
- Select FUSION
- Select Kodi Repos
- Select English
- Select repository-ECHO-2.00.zip
- Repository will be enabled.
- You can access Echo Repository by going to Install from repository (Kodi Home screen > addon > addon browser > install from repository > Echo Repository