Deliverance is a great add-on for sports related items such as football, rugby, Live TV sports.
It also offers a variety of different programs non-sports related like documentaries, kid tv shows, classic cartoons like Popeye and Tom and Jerry, comedy channels, and 24/7 music channels that caters to many categories such as hip hop, jazz and country.
The add-on features many classic tv shows such as Seinfeld, That 70’s Show, Futurama, and Family guy. All videos are high definition and load quickly.
Deliverance is an all around type of addon making it accessible for people of all ages and has many sub menus to choose from.
The addon is easy to navigate and is nicely organized into categories; you will easily be able to find what you’re looking for without struggle. Within their sports related items you will find that many of their videos are organized by date making it convenient to find.
Before installing this add-on be sure that you have checked the Unknown Source box because it is a 3rd party add-on.
Deliverance Kodi Add-on Installation Guide
- From your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Settings [Cog Icon, Upper left corner]
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Select None, Enter: http://sport-xplosion.com/DELIVERANCE/
- Then click Ok
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Deliverance, then select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon [Upper left corner, unpackaged box icon]
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select deliver
- Select plugin.video.DELIVERANCE.zip
- Wait for Enabled Notification [Top Right Corner]
Access by going to the home screen Add-ons > Video add-ons > Deliverance.