This is the best movie/tv show addon you could install for your Kodi Krypton program. It offers vast amounts of content and streaming locations that are found online. The reason why it’s the best addon is because of it’s reliability and the ability to find almost any movie or TV show.
When you first open Exodus, you’re presented presented with a simple menu. In the photo below, it shows the categories of movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, Channels Etc.
As you enter Movies or TV shows, its broken down into more sections, making it easier to narrow down your target content. As you can see, the movies and TV shows are divided into their respected genre, year, actors, down to even the languages.
If you needed a quick way to look for a target movie or TV shows, you can even use the search function as well. Quick and Easy.
Awesome, right? Heck yes
Definitely, give the Exodus addon for Kodi a browse because its definitely the best one to use. However, there are tons of other alternatives to movie and TV shows addons for Kodi besides Exodus. So check out our list of the 5 Best Alternatives to Exodus Movies and TV shows addon.
There are several ways of installing Exodus. In the guide below, you can find several ways of installing Exodus. We recommend installing using the respository from fusion.tvaddons.ag or by using the INDIGO installer from TVaddons.
Required before starting this guide
You will need an Amazon Fire Stick loaded with Kodi Krypton Version 17.0. If you don’t already one with Kodi Krypton installed. Please follow this guide here.
After installing Indigo installer from TVaddons. Go to the most download addons section and select Exodus.
Image/Written Step by Step
Enabling Unknown Sources (skip if already enabled)
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device, unwanted behavior, etc. Click Yes
Installing Exodus Addon Using Fusion TVaddons
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source
- Type fusion
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Exodus Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install
- Wait for Addon enabled notification
- DONE! Your Exodus addon will be located on your home screen by selecting Add-ons button