TVaddons has been around since earlier 2012, creating a unofficial community for users to go to in need of help installing and downloading addons.
They were originally name XBMC HUB, which later became TV ADDONS and the only addons available at the time were IceFilms and Navi-X. So then came something called the fusion installer that helped make installing addons easier.
Fast forward, there are now hundreds and hundreds of Kodi addons scattered throughout the web. The Fusion installer, now recently known as the Indigo Installer, connects users directly to the TVaddons super repository. Where you can find and install most of popular addons.
Fusion/Indigo Installer Content and Benefits
Fusion Installer has been recently changed to Indigo Installer from TV Addons. It helps new users setup their devices and provide access to all popular Kodi addons, maintenance tools, and more.
Lets check out whats inside the Indigo Installer.
List of functions:
1. Addon Installer – Install different selections of Kodi addons from official repositories.
2. Maintenance Tools – Basic maintenance tools like clearing cache, purge packages.
3. Rejuvenate Kodi – Wipes Kodi clean and installs the config wizard
4. Factory Restart – Wiping Kodi complete with a fresh setup
5. Log Uploader – Upload your Kodi log and sends it off
6. Network Speed Test – Run a speed test on your device
7. System Information – Basic information about your Kodi Setup
8. Sports listing – Awesome list of sports even coming up.
9. Backup/Restore – Backup and Restore your Kodi setup
10. Log Viewer – Views your Kodi log file
11. Notifications – Enable/Disable notifications from Indigo
If your a new Kodi User, then this will be a great start up installer for your new device or to setup your device with less bloat.
How to Install the Fusion/Indigo Installer
Here are the steps to install the Fusion/Indigo installer on Kodi. We have a video tutorial and image/written tutorial below.
Install on Kodi Krypton 17.
Install on Kodi Krypton 17
If this a fresh installation of Kodi, you may need to enable installations of add-ons from unknown sources
Enable Addon – Install From Unknown Sources
- Select Settings [Cog Icon, top left corner]
- Select System Settings
- Select Addons
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Warning message with popup:
[Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, wanted behavior , or damage your device]
- Select Yes
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select <none>
- Enter Path: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Select Ok
- Select “Enter a name for this media Source”
- Then, Enter: Fusion
- Head back to the Kodi home Screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Installer Icon [Left upper corner]
- Select Install from zip file
- Select FUSION
- Select Begin-here
- Select plugin.program.indigo-1.0.2.zip
- Add-on status will say enabled
- Access Indigo addon by going to home screen > add-ons > video add-ons