The Wookie lite build is a beautifully made build for smaller operating systems, like the jailbroken fire stick. It’s a light size build packed with a bunch of goodies, so if you are looking for a great small setup, this would be it!
Only under 200 mb in download size!
The color scheme seems to be red and black, by the way is my favorite two colors. It just looks very nice with the red color menu. The developer has great taste in choosing the different backgrounds, it’s very simple and not overly distracting.
It contains bunch of the most popular addons available to date. You’ll find Phoenix, Zen, BOB, Santuary, Wolfpack, Maverick and much more.
The only gripe I have about this build is that there are no widgets above the menu for quicker access to addons, movie and TV show titles. However, I believe it was to keep a clean look of the build. Simple yet powerful in their interface layout.
This build is compatible with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and Krypton 17!
Check out our guide on how to install the Wookie Lite build using the Wookie Wizard
Installing Wookie Lite Via Wookie Wizard
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select wookie
- Select Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- The Wookie Wizard is now installed.
- Select PROGRAMS
- Select Wookie
- Select Wookie Lite from the Wookie Builds
Video Guide Installing Wookie Lite