The SCHISM TV build is now being maintained by Dimitrology and can be accessed through his repository. You would just need to download and install the wizard and you can access both Dimitrology and the Schism TV builds.
Once you have it installed, you’ll find that you can choose from 6 different types of interface/skins which is actually pretty cool and they look quite nice. We’ll list some 6 options you can choose from below and a quick screenshot of each.
So whenever you get bored with one theme, you can change it up to another.
Check out other Kodi Krypton Builds:
Keep your activity anonymous and secured (Highly recommended for Kodi/Firestick Users)
We highly recommend using a VPN when streaming online content or torrenting files. By using a VPN, you can keep your streaming habits and anything else private by using IPVanish (Complete Privacy Solutions for Kodi/Firestick Users)
With all the crazy news going on lately, it’s better to be safe than sorry by using a VPN when streaming any online content. This will keep your online streaming and data history private at all times like it should be.
Check out our VPN guide section for more information.
This looks like a skinned version of the Estuary default skin. Looks nice and sleek.
This skin seems great for the Firestick TV. Its got a nice simply and styled menu on the bottom of the screen. Easy and pretty icons. Definitely a different look from other Kodi builds other there.
Looks like the original Aeon Flux or Xonfluence theme.
Here, we have have the default skin that comes with Kodi Krypton 17 called the Estuary.
Install SchisM TV for Kodi
Kodi Krypton 17 Guide
- From your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Settings [Cog Icon, Upper left corner]
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Select None, Enter: http://dimitrology.com/repo
- Then click Ok
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type dimitrology, then select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon [Upper left corner, unpackaged box icon]
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Dimitrology
- Select plugin.video.dimitv.zip
- Wait for Enabled Notification [Top Right Corner]
You will get a notification on the right upper corner that the Dimitrology has been enabled
- Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Select Addons
- Select Program Addons
- Select Dimitrology TV
Then you need to get the code from http://dimitrology.com/getcode using either your browser on your computer or phone.
- Back to Kodi, select settings within the Dimitrology TV
- Select code, then enter code from the website
- Select ok
- Select Install/Update
- Select SchisM TV All in One Krypton
- Follow through with the installation steps
Changing the Skins/interface
You can change through the different SchisM TV skins by going to
- Settings -> Interface -> Skin -> 6 different skin options