Sanctuary is the face of the addon but hidden within it is other collective sub-addons that make this such a valuable streaming source. It acts as a middle man pulling content from these addons and dividing them into easy to navigate categories like movies, kids, iptv, sports, TV guide and 24/7 channels..
Particularly this addon is popular due to its IPTV sections, pulling content from Freedom IPTV and Oblivion IPTV. Freedom IPTV has a large selection of international channels focusing on US and UK networks.
Oblivion IPTV works the same but with less focus on international and more on US/UK networks.
Overall, you’ll find the gem to be regarded as a must have type of addon for any Kodi streaming needs!
Here is a list of the addons section they have available.
- The Apprentice
- Pandora’s Box
- Maverick TV
- Brettus Anime
- Oblivion IPTV
- Tigen’s World
- Cold As Ice
- Freedom IPTV
- Renegades Darts
- Just For Him
- TV Schedule
- Today’s Football
- Latest Episodes
- Recent Movies
How to install the Sanctuary Addon on Kodi Krypton 17
Step by Step Instruction Written/Image
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://archive.org/download/back2basicsrepo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type back2basicsrepo (it should already name itself that) & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select back2basicsrepo
- Select repository.origin-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Origin Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Sanctuary
- Select Install
- Wait for Addon enabled notification
- will now be available from your home screen by selecting the Add-ons button