Before we begin, we want to make sure you understand what a repository even is.
What is a repository?
A repository is an aggregation of files or addons placed into one storage location. In the beginning addons were developed as individual files hosted on several different servers. A repository helps aggregate or contain certain addons in one place, where you can easily find and install from. This is why we have Kodi repositories, to help organize if not all addons into one, easily accessible place.
Largest Kodi Repository
SuperRepo is the largest repository for Kodi! It offers you free access to over 2,000 video and program add-ons right at your fingertip. You have the ability to browse and install certain add-ons or install the biggest list onto Kodi quick and easy
You can think of this as the biggest consolidated download list for nearly all add-ons currently available for Kodi, which is better than searching through scattered repositories on the web.
However, since this is the biggest repository, you have to understand that sometimes some of their sources may become outdated because it so massive, it’ll be hard to keep every add-on up to date if add-on developers decide to change its download locations.
The Superrepo repository is available for all past and current versions: Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and now Krypton.
If you did not want to completely install everything, you can simply enable certain parts of the repository and the Superrepo does a great job of separating it. You can enable certain categories, genres and languages.
Within categories, it breaks down into more specific subcategories like audio, programs, scrapers, screensavers, services, skin, etc. Then under genre, we have it broken down into adult, anime, audiobooks, comedy, documentary and more.
Installing SuperRepo on Kodi
SuperRepo Repository URL
To Install SuperRepo Kodi Krypton 17:
YouTube Installation SuperRepo
Kodi Krypton 17
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://srp.nu and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type SuperRepo
- Select OK
The SuperRepo is now on your Kodi device. To access the wide range of repos and add-ons that are available through this just do the following.
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select SuperRepo
- In this section you choose the directory that is suitable for your device; If you are on 15 choose Isengard, 16 choose Jarvis, 17 choose Krypton. For this guide we will choose Krypton
- In here select All. This means it will give you the repo that contains ALL the add-ons available from the Super Repo
- Select Superrepo.Kodi.Krypton.All-x.x.x.zip (it will obviously be differently named if you are not using Jarvis)
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
You now have the Super Repo Krypton version installed on your device. Whenever you want to get an add-on from the repo you would do the following
Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons (or Install from Repository on Krypton) > Super Repo All [version name]
You can then scroll through to find the add-on you want
YouTube Installation SuperRepo
Kodi Jarvis 16.1