The Tomb Raider build is compatible with the newest version Kodi Krypton 17. It’s one of the top downloaded builds via the ECHO wizard so far and we’ll show you why here in the article.
The build offers the usual categories of movies, TV shows, live TV, kids and sports. What makes a great build is the addons they provide and how its arranged. It offers a fantastic array of upcoming and popular addons out right now.
It’s great they have top add-ons sections, gives a sense you are using some of the best addons to date. On the side we have live sports and kids zone.
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- The Pyramid
- Live Sports
- Top Addons
- Kids Zone
- Extras Zone
- Adult Zone (if you downloaded the adult version)
- Addons Tools
The theme also correlates with the name of the build, Tomb Raider. The coloration of the menu is rusty brown, giving an impression of an environment where you would find a rare artifact.
So if you’ve been a Tomb Raider since the 90’s. This build will hit home as it does for me.
They also have great movie addons like whats shown above. Exodus, Specto, Zen, Sky Movies, Pyramid Movies.
It also has a great selection of addons for music. There is also an adult section if you downloaded the adult Tomb Raider build.
Install the Tomb Raider Build
Image/Step by Step
If this a fresh installation of Kodi, you may need to enable installations of add-ons from unknown sources
Enable Addon – Install From Unknown Sources
- Select Settings [Cog Icon, top left corner]
- Select System Settings
- Select Addons
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Warning message with popup:
[Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, wanted behavior , or damage your device]
- Select Yes
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select <none>
- Enter Path: http://echocoder.com/repo
- Under “Enter a name for this media source” Enter: ECHO
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Select Addons
- Select the Addon Browser [Looks like a unpackaged box icon]
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ECHO
- Select respository.echo-VERSIONNUMBER.zip
- Wait for Echo Wizard Enabled [Top right corner]
- Select Install from respository
- Select Echo Respository > Program Addons > Echo Wizard > Install
- Locate the program addon by going to home screen > addons > program addons.
- Open the Echo Wizard
- Select Community Builds
- Select Tomb Raider
- Select Tomb Raider Adult or Standard
- Select Download [356MB File Size]
- After it automatic downloads and install, restart Kodi.
Congratulations of your newly installed Tomb Raider Build!